Monday, May 25, 2009

A Sketch Challenge by Moi!

Happy Memorial Day! We've been digging up treasure in our backyard this weekend, but I'll tell you more about that tomorrow after I get the pictures edited. :)

There is a new challenge up at the Noel Mignon Challenge blog today . . . and it is featuring a sketch that I created. I hope you'll come play along! :D

Here is the sketch and my layout, but YOU HAVE TO COME SEE what the other designers did! HOLY SMOKES!!! I am blown away by their interpretations . . . one of those times you think to yourself, "Now why didn't I think of that?" These girls have some incredible scrapping-brains, I tell ya! :)





My layout was created with the brand new Rise & Shine kit. There are just 2 left of this kit so snag it up NOW if you've been pondering it! I did add the dark teal cardstock and the various letter stickers on this particular page, but there are TWO sets of alphas in this kit! LOVE that! :)

Okay, I'll be back with more tomorrow!
(Hint: Two more sketches by me!) See you then!
Jana

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so glad I checked your blog.This sketch is so me and I love what you did with it.That kit is gorgeous.I can't wait to see your new sketches.Thanks so much for sharing them with us all.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...