Friday, May 15, 2009

Lots of Fun Going On!

Need some challenges to get your mojo going?!!!
Come on over!!! :D :D :D Everything is due by Monday, so there is still time to come and play along!

Scrapperie

Here are the challenges I've cooked up for this weekend (the samples I made are using the April Scrapperie Winging It! Kit):

****************************************************

Jana's Recipe Challenge

For this challenge, I want you to include these things on your page:

- 3 elements in a row (for my sample, I put three pictures in a row, but it could be three flowers, three brads, etc.)
- Outlining or Penwork on your page (ex: green leaves on my layout)
- Handcut Element (ex: green leaves on my layout)
- An Element Hanging off the Top Edge of Your Page (ex: green leaves on my layout)




****************************************************

Jana's Sketch Challenge

For this challenge, use the sketch to create a layout. You don't have to follow the sketch exactly, but we should be able to tell that you used it as inspiration. :D





****************************************************

Scrapperie's June Kit, Salon de The, is up for presale!

The Essentials - $30



The Extras - $20



The Trimmings - $10



Piece de Resistance - (All three of the above kits combined) - $57.50

Love all those colors together!

Have a great weekend!
Jana

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your talent as sketch designer! ;) Great examples too! See you there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across you blog and boy I love you scrap room and house floor plan. May I ask some question. Did you purchase your plan from a company and if so what company and the name of the plan. Also what are some colors that you used?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...