Well, I've actually been tagged twice! How about I do one today and one tomorrow. Kay? :D
I've been tagged as a Cool Chick (Wow! LOVE that title. LOL!) by Marcee Rodgers. Thanks so much Marcee! It makes me laugh a little, because in reality, I am sooo not cool. Infact, I paused and looked at my mom-self in the mirror the other day and realized I'm the frumpy, elementary-school mom I never thought I would be. LOL! Aw, well! It's a chapter of my life and I'll get through it. :D
Brad Paisley - Online
Okay so here are the Cool Chick rules. :D
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Here are six random things about me:
1) I have to have Diet Coke and chocolate every single day. Yeah. I'm pretty sure that contributes to my frumpiness. LOL!
2) If I could play the mandolin like Sam Bush and have a singing voice like Allison Krauss that would pretty much be a dream come true. :D
3) I hate talking on the phone. This goes for ordering pizza, too. I always make my husband do it. *blush, blush*
4) I am deeply distraught that Rascal Flatts BUTCHERED one of my favorite songs ever, Broken Road. (Sorry, Rascal Flatts fans) If you want to hear a snippet of the original version and the way it is SUPPOSED to be sung, you can listen to a little blurb of it HERE (scroll down a little and press play on #11). Isn't Bob Carpenter's voice dreamy. *Swooon!* This song was on my wedding video. <3 Noel Mignon, Trish Turay, Melanie Blackburn, Allison Cope, Virginia Tillery, and Michelle Lanning
(Don't worry, I'll be back to tag 7 more of you tomorrow. Yeh, yeh, yehhhhh! *evil cackling*)
Alright, if you made it through all that, than I better reward you with something visual, right?!
Here is my latest layout that I made for the Noel Mignon Harvest the Crop using the Home Sweet Home kit. This was for Greta's Ephemera challenge. I used a recipe card from the kit and then added a clothing tag. Isn't that a cool tag? It came from a pair of Owen's jeans. I just loved the eyelet in the corner, the colors, and the way it is folded down at the top and held down with the rivet. It's just cool! Glad I finally had a chance to use it! :D
Have a great night!