Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sweet Pea Scraps September Kit

I'm back with the rest of my projects for the September Sweet Pea Scraps kit . You are in luck! Usually these kits sell out in seconds, but this month they increased their kit #'s which means there are still some available. YAY! Go snatch ya one! ;) Don't you love the color combination in this kit? Red happens to be my favorite color and I love the way that it always adds POP to any layout.

Blog Reader
This layout is about my favorite blog reader . . . Camryn. :D She loves to look at all the photos identifying everyone she knows. It's so fun to watch her get so excited! Green thickers and buttons are from my stash.

The DO NOT Take My Picture Look
I used a Lomo Affect Action on this picture of Camryn giving me a crusty, Preteen look for taking her picture. LOL! I've written of her disgust of having me take her picture several times on my blog, and thought it was about time I made a layout about it. :D
Scrapworks letter stickers, embroidery floss, masking tape (Hmmmm. Which it showed up better in these pictures.), MM flower brads and Anna Griffin journal block are from my stash.
Such a Joy
For this layout of my niece, I used Sketch This #65 by Janelle Richmond. The clear buttons and embroidery floss are from my stash.

Maryn

I've been dying to use these journal stamps from my stash by Collage Press and finally took the plunge on this layout. LOVE Collage Press! I can't wait to get my hands on all their new goodies.

I'm off to get kids in the bath and make sure homework was finished.

Have a great night!

Jana

3 comments:

  1. Another stunning production!!! It's amazing the work you do with the kits - so inspiring. I also love your new blog banner - very fun and original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I can always find inspiration from you! Great layouts Jana:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "do not take another picture layout." I just posted pictures of my son with the same look - guess I have to scrapbook them now.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...