Thursday, September 18, 2008

Supplies: Noel Mignon Homeroom Kit, Janelle Richmond Sketch This #67, Foam Letter Stickers from Target Dollar Spot.

A couple of weekends ago my daughter had an impromptu sleepover with her cousin. For an activity that night we decided to have a little photo shoot of the two of them together. Later on, I printed off a bunch of pictures for them and let them go to town creating their own pages of their friendship together. They had a BLAST!!!


I LOVE the way these pictures turned out!!! They are a great reminder to me that I need to do "photo shoots" of my loved ones more often. Pictures from events are fun, but something unique happens when you take several shots of a person in a row. The viewer gains a glimpse of that person's personality as they view the subject up close and personal.


For this layout I combined nine of the photos together on one computer generated mat. I did this in Photoshop Elements 5 under the "Create>Photo Layout" option. I have never done this before and basically just followed the prompts as they came up on the screen. I'm pretty certain anyone can figure it out if I did! LOL!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Jana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...