Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ready to Pack!

I've started to collect boxes, I bought a bunch of Sharpies and packing tape, and I am ready to begin packing! EEEeeeeekkkKKKK! I never thought this day would come!

Carpet is scheduled to be installed in our new house on the 23rd . . . and we are planning on moving in the last week of September/first week of October! I can't believe it is finally really here!
There is so much going on at the new house . . . final decisions being made on so many things. So if my posts are sparse and sporadic over the next 3-4 weeks, you now know why. ;)

This is the first place I will pop in and let everyone know what I am doing, so I'll try and keep you updated as we go along. You can bet that my computer and scrap room will be the last thing I pack and the FIRST thing I unpack! ;)

I do have a few So Sketchy! projects to post. So here they are! :D A card and a two-page layout.

You are Such a Deer

Supplies: Most everything on this card are bits-and-pieces I have left over from Noel Mignon kits (Getaway kit, Madeline kit) Bazzill Scalloped cardstock (base of card), Patterned paper by Imaginisce and Fancy Pants, ArtChix pink foil border, Making Memories flower stickers, October Afternoon stamps, Marvy Uchida Scallop Circle Punch, Button: SEI, Other: Stitching and penwork

Party Girl

(Click to see larger)

Supplies: Bazzill Cardstock; Patterned Papers: Scrap In Style TV (debut collection by Kelli Crowe), Pink Paislee; Letter Stickers: American Crafts Thickers, K & Co., Journal Spots & Pink Ribbon: Scrap in Style TV (debut collection by Kelli Crowe); Green Glitter Cardstock: I think this is by Doodlebug Design if I remember right; Rolling Stamp; Glitz Design

Thanks for coming by!
Jana

9 comments:

  1. Man I wish you were my neighbor, I have boxes galore for you! :) WOOHOO...moving day is near. You lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your move Jana! It's a headache while it's going on, but what a wonderful blessing when it's all done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I admire you...you can move and scrap at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you!!! It must be so exciting to move in your dream house!!! Packing is alot of work but so much rewarding once you move in the new house.

    Love your 2 pager lo!! those big circles are such a wonderful accent!!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there ! I have your blog posted om "my favorites"...so about time to make a comment on your blog! I often visit your blog...your make some very nice things and I have followed the making of your new house...wau, what a wonderful house!!! I love the ABC album you have made...thinking of making one for my little nephew :O) Good luck on your move.
    Christina, Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to pop over and say hi! Love your projects as always. Looks like you guys had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!! moving time! Can't wait to see your scrap area all fixed up!

    I've got something for you over on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome girl, so exciting that you get to move into the new house soooooon , i love your new house, im going to stowaway in it somewhere, ah.... to visit Utah, the scrappy capital, why the heck are you so darn far from me !! LOL ...... We will miss ya during the move, make sure we get to see LOTS of photos of the finished product, that will definately be a long blog post !!
    Happy Packing :)
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...