Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back Porch September Gallery Reveal

You saw the sneak peek earlier this month . . . now I'm back to post the rest of my projects using the INCREDIBLE September BackPorch Memories Medley Kit.


I had a blast using this kit! . . . and I have to say that I wish I wasn't short on time this month (vacation & house) because I have OODLES leftover . . . I can't wait to play with it some more!!!


Check out these gorgeous papers from BoBunny! And that Double Dot Cardstock Add-On??? It's a MUST in my book! :D

Carnival Pride


Can't Catch Me

Happy Birthday Owen

Gift Set "Before"


Gift Set "After"

It's a sad day when the mother of the household snatches her children's Wendy's Kids' Meal toy out of their hands for future altering possibilities. LOL! But I love the way this turned out! Wouldn't it be fun to fill with little candies for a friend?

Have a great day!

Jana

2 comments:

  1. As usual, I love everything you created:) The altered tube is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are just gorgeous - love the way you doodled the black lines! Also love that little project and gee, if we don't snatch those little trinkets, all that happens is they get tossed by the wayside and then they're unusable by us later :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...