Thursday, September 11, 2008

ABC Paper Bag Album

Are you in the mood to pull out your old templates and do some paper-piecing for an ABC album??? :D I created this paper bag album about 4 years ago for my son. It has held up pretty well, and I thought that some of you may be interested in seeing it, even though it's "old". :D

It was a blast to put together! Infact, I remember staying up all night and ignoring my family for a day to get it done! LOL!

The papers and letter stickers are from Leaving Prints (out of business) and the paper-piecings are from various sources: templates, made up by me, inspired by someone else, etc. I'll try and make notes about them where I remember. The words look like they were stamped, but they are actually a font from the computer. :D


Front Cover
Lettering template by Pebbles in My Pocket. Letter Stickers: Leaving Prints, Buttons: Craft store
Apple = Template, Boat = Made up by me
Car = Inspired by Leaving Prints Accent Block; Dog & Eggs = Made up by Me
Frog = Template (I think by Frances Meyer), Flowers = Quickutz templates
House = Made up by Me, Ice Cream = Template by Pebbles in My Pocket
Juice & Kite = Made up by Me, Hearts = Quickutz die and Template (larger heart)
Mitten = Template by Pebbles In My Pocket, Net = Made up by Me, Butterfly = Quickutz Die
Octopus & Queen = Made up by me (heart & lips are punches), Pizza = Pebbles in My Pocket Template
Rabbit = Template (I think Frances Meyer), Stars = Quickutz Templates, Truck = Inspired by Leaving Prints Accent block
Umbrella = Template Pebbles in My Pocket, Crab = Quickutz die, Sandpail = Quickutz die???
Watermelon = Pizza Template by Pebbles in My Pocket, X-ray = Made up by Me
Yo-Yo = Made up by Me, Zoo Animals = Inspired by Paper Piecing that I think I saw in 2Peas online store???
Hope you enjoyed this project!
Jana

7 comments:

AbbieTorroll said...

This is way too stinkin cute!!

Lynette said...

Oh my...this is simply gorgeous...maybe this gramma should get down and do this!!

Lan said...

I love this!! Very very clever and cute! I've got to make one for my kids and nephew.

Danielle said...

holy smokes, this is awesome Jana!!!! I love it!

- Brenda - said...

Jana this is so cute! I love this idea and I'll bet Owen has had fun with it too. Thanks for sharing :)

Chiknana said...

Oh génial! je trouve ça magnifique, quel travail colossal! BRAVO

Allette said...

Wow! that is a LOT of work! I like Danielle's comment: Holy Smokes!

VERY nice!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin