Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged and a Bookmark

I've been tagged by my good friend Sunny Kohler! I told her I was just going to copy and paste her answers because we have the same middle name. LOL! Okay, okay. That' s not playing fair. I'll try and think of something new to say. :)

You must post the rules before you give your answers.

You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.Each fact must begin with that letter.If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

************************************

My middle name happens to be Lynn. It's my dad's middle name, so that's how I got it! :)

L - Love all the friends I've made through the internet scrapbook circles, I hope to meet you all in person someday! :)
Y - Yodelling Champion (J/K!) Yearns to get a degree as an Interior Designer someday.
N - Need time to myself each day to create and tinker in my office
N - Nighttime is my favorite time of day. I love when the house gets quieter and cozier and we can just settle down and be together as a family.

P.S. I'm ending the tag with me. :( Unless you want to play along! Post in the comment box and I'll come and read about you! :)

************************************

In the fall I made this cute little bookmark for my daughter. I never posted it here on my blog, so that is my little scrappy photo for you today!

Bookmark

It was a really fun way to use up my scraps and my daughter seems to cherish it because I made it for her . . . and that makes my heart smile! :) The slant part is a little secret pocket that she can store a piece of gum or a secret note in.

Until next time!
Jana

1 comment:

  1. Love the bookmark... my little bookworm would LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...