Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sweet Pea Scraps February Projects

Hi! I know! I just said a long good bye and I'm back again already! LOL! Seeeee! I told you I LOVED you! ;)

I'll make it quick! I just realized that I could also share with you the projects I created with the February Sweet Pea Scraps kit. (featuring Making Memories Love Story, American Crafts, and Collage Press Grayson Hall . . . . Mmmmmmmm!) The girls at Sweet Pea are so amazing. Keep checking the gallery because things keep popping up all the time!

If you love challenges you'll want to check out their blog. Each week a DT member proposes a challenge and this week is one from me! You have all month long to send things in for ANY of the challenges. And YES there is a prize involved at the end for the lucky winner. And NO you don't have to be a subscriber to participate! Take a peek at the challenges HERE.





Talk to you soon!
Jana

8 comments:

  1. wow! more gorgeous layouts! I can't believe you did all these BEFORE going on vacation! :) Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously girl - I can always count on you for inspiration. - Georgana

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some rawkin layouts. MAN! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are soaking up the sun girlfriend ! Miss ya around ! Talk to you when you get back :) Lots to tell :) Cant wait to hear about your trip !
    TTYS !
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous stuff jana..i will be checking out those challenges...that is what has me motivated right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I am totally loving those pages and the stuff you did with the grungeboard.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...