Monday, November 26, 2007

One More Sweet Pea and Some Adornit

One more layout using the December Sweet Pea Scraps Kit. :) I love how I was able to use these papers to create a layout of my son in his Halloween costume! I added a chipboard "k", a couple of old Making Memories brads, and some eyelets from my stash. For the word "fright" I used some Martha Stewart Halloween Letter stamps from Michaels. This layout was inspired by a sketch by Erica Hildebrand.


Adornit has these great new punch out tags. Love these things! I knew I wanted to use one on this layout with the 2007 Halloween Papers. It was hard just picking a few papers from this great line! I even let loose a little and tried my hand at doodling a huge frame. Doodling makes me nervous! I need to get me one of the new doodling books and practice so I don't feel so intimidated next time I try it. LOL! :)
One day over at the lot, one of our future neighbors came to say "hello". He's in his 90's and was wearing a jacket, cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat. You should have seen Owen's face studying this "real" cowboy we were talking to. He immediately came home and mozied around in this get up for the rest of the day. Of course I had to snap a few shots because I've been dying to use this cute Adornit paper. LOL!

16 comments:

  1. Jana - I love looking at your work - just beautiful! And I LOVE your banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo on the new banner! so cute! :) Your lo's are always so creative! I LOVE the doodling - you definitely don't need any 'practice'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new title ! And i of course love the layouts ! I like your doodling, i just got the Doodling for Papercrafters today, its soooo cool ! i really like it, im glad i ordered it . Love the adorn it stuff ! Glad you had a great holiday, hope you are feeling better! Talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jana! Those are just amazing, as always! Eye candy galore for all scrapbookers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jana, you are really on a roll lately! I love all the new stuff you're crankin' out!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know what you mean about the doodling ...it intimidates me as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay, how precious is that cowboy!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Practice smactice . . . that doodling frame is adorable as are the rest of your layouts!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, if you tell me that you made those Halloween costumes I'm gonna shoot myself. LOL. More beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layouts once again Jana!! Is that a new blog banner or is it just me?! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, love your new banner! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful LO's jana! they are beautiful! Also, Your banner looks amazing! I should maybe scraplift that home-made banner idea mayhaps... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY !!!! YOU GOT MUSIC NOW TOO !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Love Love your blog today. The new banner...the faulous layouts!! Wow. That doodled frame RAWKS!! I so want to lift that idea from you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome layouts and can I just say that I LOVE your banner to your blog!!!! SO DARN CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...