Holy Moly! I better get my 7 random facts up about myself before I get tagged again! LOL!
My good friends Laura (http://msgrace-thegiftofgrace.blogspot.com/) and Jenn (http://jenn-thisismenow.blogspot.com/) both tagged me, so now you get to hear 7 random and strange facts about me, and then I'll hunt down some of you to continue this crazy online-version of the chain letter on!
Here are the rules of tagging that I am supposed to follow:
1. Link to your tagger, and also post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of you post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
My Seven Random Facts
1. I used to play the mandolin/sing in a little bluegrass band with some friends in my high school/college years. (In case you don't know what a mandolin is, here is a little picture for ya!) I still LOVE bluegrass music and I can't wait until my kids are a little older so we can travel around to bluegrass music festivals again!
2. My secret dream profession is to be an Interior Designer.
3. E.T. totally freaks me out!
4. People always compliment me at how tidy and clean my house is. Well guess what, my husband is the one that keeps it that way. I'm the slob of the two of us!
5. My husband works in the TV news industry and I have no interest in news, politics, anything like that. I barely even watch him. I know, I need to grow up one of these days. LOL!
6. I'm a total homebody. I would stay in my p.j.'s all day, everyday if I could.
7. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people put me on speakerphone or don't identify themselves when they call.
Alright, now I'm supposed to tag 7 people. It's just that most people I know have already been tagged! So if I tag you and you've already done this, please feel free to ignore me! LOL! Let's see . . . how about . . .
Now that I am done with that part of my post, I gotta leave you with atleast one layout! :) Here is one I created for the http://noelmignonchallenge.blogspot.com/. I used Noel's gorgeous debut kit that can be purchased at http://www.noelmignon.com/. Thanks for stopping by!