Monday, October 15, 2007

That's a BIG Hole!

I know a couple of pictures of dirt doesn't mean very much to most people, but these ones mean a TON to me! It shows that a lot was accomplished on our lot this past week and that we have officially begun the building process! WooHoo!

Check out Adornit's new Fall papers! Aren't they fabulous! Love those warm Autumn hues. My daughter is growing up too fast. In these pictures I can see a hint of the teenager she will be in a few years. :( Just goes to show that you need to enjoy every minute of your kids, they really do grow up way too fast! My dad is the "other" photographer in the family. I love it because when I'm busy running around getting birthday cakes cut and cousins entertained I know that I'll still have pictures of an event because my dad is snapping away. Love that guy! This photo of him last weekend on our fall drive cracks me up. He was playing around with his new telephoto lens and so he was taking our pictures from across a stream on a bridge! LOL!
This paper from Adornit reminds me of Cheerios! LOL! I just had to use it with this photo of our dog, Kiki, waiting for crumbs to fall her way! Silly dog! She patiently sits there each and every morning. It usually pays off, though!

11 comments:

  1. Love the LO's... your daughter is gorgeous! Looks just like you! and That really is a BIG hole... are you sure you're just building one house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the layouts! you are on a roll! :) Congrats on starting the construction on your house! That hole is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "hole" looks like a crater! Love the layouts, the papers are gorgeous and I swear I see some stickles on that Autumn Title!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across your blog through the Scarlet Lime blog and I had to tell you that ALL you layouts are awesome! And congrats on the new house! I'm assuming that big hole will become a basement? (I live in Texas and we don't have them! LOL!) Looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow, that hole is HUGE!!!! How exciting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that is one big hole!!! I'm so happy for you -building a house is a huge process and it's the things like this that make you happy the most during the process.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the LOs...but you knew that already.

    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow big hole. Your stuff is always so beautiful.

    BTW check out my blog...you have been tagged.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting my blog today! Your work is amazing as well...love it!! I will definitely be back!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you are going to have a massive basement! Lo's are spectacular as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work as usual Jana ! And congrats on the big whole ... AND YOUVE BEEN BLOG TAGGED !!!!! Go to my blog for instructions ! www.jenn-thisismenow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving those LOS!!

    Oh my gosh, wow look at the progress. What's the hole for? Any offers on the house?
    debbie
    http://www.debbieschroeder.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...