Sunday, August 5, 2007

Fun Weekend


This weekend I went on a Girlfriends' Overnighter to Park City with some friends. It's so funny to me how when a bunch of ladies get together we all revert back to the "sleepover" mentality, . . . you know . . . giggling and staying up all night talking. It was a lot of fun! Of course I forgot my camera. Isn't that how it always goes.

Even though it was only a short time away, I missed my family so much! I hope they missed me a little, too. It's good to get away for even a short time. I think you appreciate each other more.

Here is a layout I did recently of my cute kids. What a creative little group of kids we have here in my neighborhood. They are always conjuring up all kinds of fun things to do. One of their favorite activities is to plan parties. This layout is of one of those parties where they were celebrating the end of summer. They plan games, activities, and then all raid their pantries to contribute snacks to the refreshment table. Too funny!

1 comment:

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...