Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm Baaaack! :)

Sorry to disappear for the week . . . here is a little snapshot of what I've been up to with my family.



CAMPING! :) We drove out to Great Basin National Park in Nevada for the week to camp and visit Lehman Caves. It was nice to "unplug" and spend time with the family. We played card games, cooked on a campfire, took a drive around the park and just relaxed!

I do have a few pages to share with you today. :)

This first one I created for the current "White Space Challenge" on the Noel Mignon Challenge Blog.



Page created with the Noel Mignon Sunkissed Kit.




This second page was done for the My Mind's Eye Blog (stop by to see what the other designers created) . . . but unfortunately, I didn't get it turned in on time due to computer issues yesterday (Ugh. That's an entirely different story . . . A BIG THANK YOU to my husband for taking the ENTIRE day to fix it for me. Mmmmwah!).




I used the My Mind's Eye So Sophie Charming collection for this one. Those super cute burlap buttons are by Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker and the background is spritzed with Vertigre Vibez by Shimmerz Paints.

I'll do my best to not ignore you for another week . . . but I do have to forewarn you that Camryn's birthday is next Saturday which means momma will be busy planning for presents and parties. :) I can't believe my girl is going to be FOUR. :) Fun times!

Happy Summer!
Jana

6 comments:

  1. I have fond memories of camping there! Love your layouts, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy looking at family photos too. It looks you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had fun! I am sure you will be cranking out those LO's of your camping trip soon! Love your LO's! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had so much fun! So glad you got time to relax. LOVE your Smarty page! The hanging lanterns are so cute here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful!!!the smarty page is ma favorite, love colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful layouts and looks like you had so much fun on your week long adventure! It is great to have some time to unplug and relax.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...