Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shimmerz Vibez, Candy Lips & Noel Mignon Sneaks

One of my daughter's favorite treats to have is a lollipop. I snapped these silly pictures of her with sticky candy lips and just knew when I scrapped this page of her I had to add a shimmery shine with Shimmerz Vibez.

Here I have layered three colors together on the background . . . Razzle Dazzle Berry, Princess, and Grape Escape. Perfectly girly and sweet . . . don't you think?! :)







I created this page with the Noel Mignon Paper Doll Kit (January 2010). Did you know that Noel's next kit goes up for PREORDER on Monday, March 15th?!!! Here are some of the delicious sneaks . . . notice the exclusive Tessa Ann Buttons?! Eeeek! Can't wait! And if you're curious about trying Shimmerz . . . Noel carries ALL of them in her shop! Now you can just throw a few in your shopping cart when you get your next kit! Gotta LOVE that! :D :D :D









See you again soon!
Jana

14 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately how much I love your work?

    (And now I have that song in my head... hehe...Have I told you lately, that I love you??) ;)

    Love, your spazzy friend Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that page! Love the springiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that page!! Loving all of the sneaks! Can't wait to see what you create with that kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page, Jana!! I love the shimmerz with the sticky lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the title and all your cute embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love you!! (you already know that I covet your scrappy skills!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the layout! it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout and yes I cannot wait for the next gorgeous kit.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jana, such a pretty take on the sketch.
    TFS!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. That LO is stinking FABULOUS!! LOVE howyou mixed the green in and the shimmerz are to die for!! LOVE it, Girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a lot of fun with all the elements on your layout and I love the Tessa Ann buttons. She is fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with Erin's sketch challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...