Monday, January 18, 2010

Just 2 Kits Left!!!!

****Please scroll down for the Zva Creative Blog Hop ****

Noel put up the latest kit this morning, Object of My Affection . . . and now they're are JUST TWO LEFT!!! Eeeek! So if you had your eye on this one . . . run and get one before they're gone! :)



On another note, a new challenge went up on the Noel Mignon Challenge blog today. This time around we are doing the "Something New" Challenge.

With the beginning of a new year, we thought it would be the perfect time to try "Something New" . . . time to try something in your crafting that you never have before. Have you admired a technique and always wanted to try it, do you have software actions or applications that you have been meaning to play with but felt overwhelmed, a new product you just can't quite think about diving into? Well, this is your chance! Or you could twist this and scrap about something you want to do "new" in your, or loved one's, life... a new job, a new food, a new place to visit, a new musical instrument? The possibilities on this challenge are endless!

There is also a prize up for grabs this time! Read all the details on the NOEL MIGNON CHALLENGE BLOG HERE .

Here is my take on the challenge:



SEW - I sew on paper all the time, but It's been since 7th grade that I've made an attempt at an actual sewing project. This year, I would like to sew something besides paper. . . something for my home or for my kids.I didn't have pictures for this page, so I snagged some from a clipart site online.The new product on my page are the June Bug Woolies flowers. I've been eyeing them forever and finally broke down and bought them just for this challenge.The new-to-me technique I tried on this page was to make my own Thickers, just like Michele Kovack showed us on the Tip & Technique blog awhile back. I LOVED doing these and will definitely try this again soon.




Thanks for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. Jana, I love your work, but THIS must be my favorite layout of yours! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love that lo jana ... and *phew* got my kit! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your homemade thickers!!! I agree, this is my most fav layouts of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too just love everything you create, I love sewing on layouts but do not have a sewing machine, this layout is truly gorgeous, you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING layout! (And that kit? Yuuuummy!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your work is just amazing. I love it! I agree with you on the sewing though. I received a sewing machine last year for Christmas and all I've ever done is sew on paper. I think I'm going to attempt to make one of those minky baby blankets I've seen tons of tutorials on them and they seem pretty simple.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...