Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Love You All the Time

This is my very favorite thing Camryn says to us these days. It makes my heart smile every time I hear it because I know it is her way of telling us she loves us very much. :) Don't you just love the sweet ways preschooler's express themselves? :D :D :D



This page was created using the beautiful Noel Mignon Mill Street kit (sorry, sold out). I added a Heidi Swapp Ghost Frame to the corner of my photo as well as the Prima Rosey Gallery Roses. And if you know me, you know that I can't leave flowers alone . . . I gave the roses a wash of Gold Glimmer Blingz by Shimmerz. Gold Glimmer Blingz is a new favorite of mine! (Note to Self: Order some more soon! You are almost out!!! ACK!!!)




I want to share with you some sneak peeks of Noel's Christmas kit, the "Dear Santa" kit. Isn't it gorgeous?!! And this isn't even everything that will be in it . . . there will also be Collage Press and October Afternoon. WoooHOOOOOO!!! :D :D :D Can't wait to get my hands on this baby! I promise I'll let you know when the PreOrder button is up. ;)

Better yet, if you'd like an email notification you can sign up for Noel's Newsletter by shooting her an email at noel@noelmignon{dot}com. Noel Mignon also has a facebook page HERE. Or you can follow Noel Mignon on Twitter. OR, even better, come and hang out with us on the Message Board! ;)







And this is the fabric that is going to be in the kit . . . CUTE!!!!!



Have a wonderful day!
Jana

9 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous!!! Makes me want to buy the kit and scraplift ya! I love all your creations Jana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a wonderful layout! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the sweetest layout and the sweetest little saying. she is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome layout!

    I don't paperscrap anymore - but wow!! I'm sure I could use those goodies for something!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing work as always Jana! So inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you didnt center the diecut paper, it gives it that extra special pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was trying to find your email...but didn't see it anywhere! I just wanted to say thank you for your comment on my blog. And to tell you that I think we might have been separated at birth! You are much more talented than I am, but I have never met anyone with as many blogs as I have! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously STOP it already .. making my heart flutter .. girl I love your work

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...