Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thankful Challenge and Harvest the Crop

I wanted to let you know about the new challenge up at Noel Mignon. It's a Thankful Challenge ! What better time of year to stop and make a page about the things you are grateful for in your life. You gotta to check out the layouts and project ideas over there. Great inspiration going on!

I chose my family, of course! :D I wanted this layout to have a breezy, beachy feel to it to remind me of the day these snapshots were taken in Lake Powell.




Next week we are having the FIRST EVER crop over at Noel Mignon . Come on over and sign up for the message board early so you are ready to PLAY with us on Monday. Hope to see you there! (And yes! There will be prizes! :D )


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...