Monday, September 22, 2008

Noel Mignon October Kits

Yes. I'm doing all my posting today. Normally, I would spread these out, but with packing up a house . . . you do what you gotta do! :D

NoelMignon.com has posted up her new kits this morning and THEY ARE GOING FAST!!! In fact, I hope some of them are still left by the time you read this.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE BLUE SKIES KIT.
Only 3 left! I'm glad I have mine ordered! :D

"CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE GHOST STORY KIT.
This is the one I am designing with this month. Check out a couple of my layouts below the kit pictures! :)


Blue Skies - $37.99

Ghost Story - $40.99

Halloween Knight



Our Lil Punkin




And if you STILL need an "excuse" to buy one of Noel's Kits, check out her upcoming contest with a CRAZY COOL PRIZE for submitting layouts using one of her kits for the challenge!!! Yep! You read right, Adobe Photoshop CS3!!! Holy Smokes! Go buy one NOW! ;)

Thanks for coming by!

Jana

2 comments:

Mel said...

Fabulous layouts! How do you have time to scrap with all the packing you are doing?? You are amazing!

krista said...

I am so in love with your layouts!!!!! Your house looks so beautiful-we have built 2 homes and I know all the hard work that is involved. You're in the homestretch now. I can't believe everything it seems like you get done in the day-how in the heck do you do it all?????

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin