Monday, September 22, 2008

Noel Mignon October Kits

Yes. I'm doing all my posting today. Normally, I would spread these out, but with packing up a house . . . you do what you gotta do! :D

NoelMignon.com has posted up her new kits this morning and THEY ARE GOING FAST!!! In fact, I hope some of them are still left by the time you read this.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE BLUE SKIES KIT.
Only 3 left! I'm glad I have mine ordered! :D

"CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE GHOST STORY KIT.
This is the one I am designing with this month. Check out a couple of my layouts below the kit pictures! :)


Blue Skies - $37.99

Ghost Story - $40.99

Halloween Knight



Our Lil Punkin




And if you STILL need an "excuse" to buy one of Noel's Kits, check out her upcoming contest with a CRAZY COOL PRIZE for submitting layouts using one of her kits for the challenge!!! Yep! You read right, Adobe Photoshop CS3!!! Holy Smokes! Go buy one NOW! ;)

Thanks for coming by!

Jana

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts! How do you have time to scrap with all the packing you are doing?? You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with your layouts!!!!! Your house looks so beautiful-we have built 2 homes and I know all the hard work that is involved. You're in the homestretch now. I can't believe everything it seems like you get done in the day-how in the heck do you do it all?????

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...