Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More Ghost Story and Sketch This #68

Eeeek! Pad and tack strip are being laid down at the new house today. Almost, almost, almost there! YAY!

Here are a few more projects using the Noel Mignon Ghost Story Kit. A layout using Sketch This #68 and a quick and easy card. I think there are only 6 kits left, so hurry and snatch yours up! ;)

I like to scrap a page of my kids' Halloween costumes twice each year, one for our Family Album and one to go into each of their School Albums. This past summer I was going through the previous school year and realized that I had completely forgot to scrap their costume pics! This kit is so packed that I will be able to do all four of them, plus some! WooHOOOO! Love that!

Boo

Eek! Card


Thanks for stopping by!

Jana

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Wow..the layout and the card is amazing.

Greta Adams said...

gorgeous stuff jana!

Noel said...

I agree, that card is sooooooooo cool! And I love the LO. I am so excited to see the tree! I missed out on an extra of those! :(

Isabelle said...

what an awesome card!!!

Nicole said...

loving your halloween projects girl, you are rocking that kit!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin