Thursday, July 3, 2008

July BackPorch Memories

Thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes for Camryn! And for all the nice things you always say about my layouts. It makes me feel loved and accepted! ;) (I'm such a girl!)

Today was so busy and full and wonderful! Cam was such a cutie opening her presents. At first she wasn't quite sure what to make of it all, but when she figured it out, she went full-speed! She played with her new toys all day, and then we went to a firework show tonight. I have a bunch of pictures, but I'm too pooped to edit and upload them. I'll try and get them up with more 4th of July Celebration photos over the next few posts. ;)

Tomorrow morning we're headed off to a parade and then a picnic in the canyon. I can't wait!

I thought I would leave you with my Sneak Peek layout for this month's kit at BackPorch Memories. I played with the Gorgeous Solo kit this month featuring Chatterbox Eclectique. I am LOVING the punch-y feel to these papers. Perfect for so many things! And do you see those stamps! Fluorishes are a stamping staple! But what makes these ones so different and fun are the wild prints going on inside the open spaces. I went to town with them on a layout today, and I ADORE them! Such a quick way to get that doodled, custom feel.

To find out more about the kits or to purchase CLICK HERE

July BackPorch Memories Solo Kit
July BackPorch Memories Medley Kit
July Add-On Stamps
This layout is also featured over on the Gettin' Sketchy blog this month. I love sketches that help you get so many photos on a page in such an organized way!

Happy Birthday, America!
Enjoy your 4th of July holiday and please stay safe!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Munchkin !!!! Happy 4th of July to you Jana :) I love your layouts as usual, and you are totally loved and accepted , lol .... I really feel out of touch and must just find a few night owl moments tonight to touch base with you , lol .... i have had alot going on, i just found out my poor little guy needs surgery and dont know how that will work afterward , not looking forward .... i hope you are having a great holiday. We are going over a freinds later to pig out, i need it , lol !!!! Dont follow my example, ROFL :) Talk to you soon !
    HUGS!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...