Monday, June 30, 2008

Lots of Noel Mignon

The great thing about the Getaway Kit (1 left!!!) is that you can use it for more than just vacation pages. Here is a page I did of a family photo from 6 years ago. I feel like our families are the most important people in our lives and thought the "Fragile: Handle with Care" went along with that sentiment perfectly. I deliberately stamped the camera image lightly so it wouldn't compete with the photo. I love the timeworn feel it adds to the tag grouping. The flowers are punched out from the book paper from the kit. (Blue & Cream trim and mini brads are from my stash; Everything else is included in the kit) The next thing I have for you tonight are several cards. These adorable cards are available HERE, HERE and HERE. They are so cute on their own, but I decided to dress them up a little with a few embellishments leftover from my kits and stash. :)

Well, if you are a fan of Noel's kits, you should know that she has just put up another BEAUTIFUL kit as well as an Add On! I KNOW!!! WOOHOOOO! :D

Introducing the Picnic Basket Kit and Picnic Basket Add-On (Click on the links for more photos and to order)

Picnic Basket Kit

Picnic Basket Add-On


2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see what you make with the new kit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful lo and cards Jana! I love seeing your work, it"s such eye candy for me! Those kits look divine!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...