Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day & More Apple Blossom!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



This morning Pat the Leprechaun visited our home and left clues for the kids to follow around the house on a treasure hunt. It was so funny to hear them racing around. At the end of their hunt they found a green bin for each of them filled with all kinds of green & gold goodies. YAY!



About a year ago I downloaded a program from Living Tree that writes clues for Treasure Hunts and it makes things like this A LOT easier. Come in handy for birthday parties, too! Here's a link if you're interested. http://www.riddleme.net/



Remember the heart pizza my sweet friend, Charity, brought by to our family on Valentine's Day? Well, this morning she showed up on my doorstep with a box filled with green donuts. Seriously, Charity, you're making me look bad! ;) You're such a flippin' sweet friend! THANK YOU!!!!



Now, it's time to get geared up for Easter! YIKES!!!! I'm sooooo behind!




I told you I couldn't keep my hands off this kit! ;) Here are two more layouts from me!


I couldn't help but pick up the Madeline Kit in the awesome Spring Cleaning Sale. I had fun mixing a little bit of the Madeline in with the Apple Blossom Kit on this layout of my daughter. (The green and blue buttons are from my stash.)Also for this layout I used a great sketch I found on http://gettinsketchy.blogspot.com/ Fun sketch!

(Just a little FYI: Yesterday, Noel posted on Willow Traders that there 7 kits left of the Hopscotch and Apple Blossom kits!!!! So, if you were on the fence about them, I'd run and grab one before they sell out.)

3 comments:

  1. how cute -- love those green doughnuts!!!

    And of course I always love your work - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! I didn't even have time to put on a green shirt today :)

    Down to 4 AB kits....so hurry if you want one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layouts!
    Green donuts - very cool!
    Thanks for the link - that is really great!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...