Yes, I'm here. I am so crazy-busy with holiday stuff! (I'm sure all of you are, too!) We literally didn't start shopping for the holidays until last Thursday. I know. What's up with that?! Well, we are now 3/4 of the way done! Whew! This week I'll be tying up those loose ends and getting our Christmas cards out.
I've been tagged twice by Danielle and Cassie. So here are 7 more facts about me. LOL! Stuff you never knew you didn't really care to know about me! :) If you want to play along, consider yourself tagged and link us in the comment box.
1. I have had the bad habit of biting my nails ever since I was a little kid.
2. I can't sleep unless I am sleeping on my stomach.
3. I really do like the Wiggles. :) Anthony is my favorite and I'm totally bummed that Greg had to stop working for health reasons and that their show is barely on the Disney channel anymore. Seriously. :)
4. I am a very indecisive person. It takes me forever to pick out anything at the store.
5. My most embarrassing moment happened when we first moved to this neighborhood. A cute family a street away asked my daughter over for a playdate. When I opened the car door to let her out, a can of bright royal blue paint (for a decorating project I was doing) fell out of my car and started running down their driveway. The dad was outside washing the windows. I yelled for him, "Help! Help!" as I tried to use my hands to block the paint from going any further. He came running with a roll of paper towels and a hose. I cried the entire time, I was so embarrassed, I never wanted to show my face to them again. Fortunately, the paint washed away. This family is now one of our closest family friends. :)
6. I didn't learn to whistle until I was an adult. And I'm still not very good at it! LOL!
7. My favorite food is mashed potatoes with butter, salt and pepper.
Talk to you later! ;)