Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gettin' Excited for FALL!


This past weekend we spent at a cabin in the mountains of Utah. It was beautiful! And can you believe it . . . the leaves are already starting to turn!
The air is cooler now and that means my favorite season is just days away! Yippee! Here is a quick Halloween card I put together just using bits and pieces I had laying around. It's a little funky, but that's what makes it so fun!


In a previous post I told you about my cute kids inventing interesting things to do to pass the days of Summer. Here's a layout I did today of another of their creative ideas. This time they decided to have a neighborhood parade. They made and passed out flyers, got their bikes and wagons ready, dressed up in their soccer uniforms, and even found candy to throw out to the by-standers. The "by-standers" completed their roles by setting out blankets and chairs to reserve their spots hours ahead of time. Too cute! I had to snap a few shots. We'll be moving in a year and I don't want my kids to ever forget the fun times they had in this neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...