Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lovin' Challenges!


Recently I am really getting into scrapbook challenges. Not really for any other reason except that they are so much fun! I love that they get my creative juices flowing. I love the combinations your brain can come up with when you are working on a "punch list", so to speak. I love that it stretches me out of what I would normally do. I love that my brain has to approach the page at a different angle. They are really fun!


Right now I am participating in a Top Designer Challenge/Contest at badgirlskits.com. The first class was to use Color Theory to communicate the mood on your page. I decided to do mine on Fall. It is my favorite season and I also wanted to do a page about myself. I decided to not use any pictures and just let the colors do the talking for me. My layout is pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...