Monday, December 20, 2010

New Cricut Cartridges

Their are 9 NEW Cricut Cartridge releases that were announced this month and each and every one of them are ADORABLE! I was lucky enough to get to work with the cartridge called "Nate's ABC's" and I wanted to share with you the projects I created.

NATE'S ABC'S






SCHOOL DAYS







DOUBLE SIDED DOORHANGER






11 x 14 VEGGIE CANVAS






And here are the rest of the cartridges coming out!

DISNEY CLASSICS



BEST OF PIXAR



LIFE'S A PARTY



GROOVY TIMES



PACK YOUR BAGS




APRIL SHOWERS



MOTHER'S DAY BOUQUET



SPRING HOLIDAY CARDS




My mind is already spinning with so many ideas! I can't wait until I get to play with these!

See you soon!
Jana

6 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about the new carts! Your LO and door hanger are super cute!! tfs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute projects. Love that LO. This is the cart that is at the top of my list. Love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute projects, Jana! I spy a couple of carts that I'll be getting. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! I need to contact you, where can i find your email address, please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sooo adore everything that you created with the new cart!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! Thank you for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...