Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NEW Bella Blvd. Projects- Part 1 of 2

Bella Blvd. is releasing SIX new collections for CHA-Summer. WOW! I was lucky enough to play with 5 of the collections creating items for CHA and I really do think this is their BEST release yet! :D :D :D

I love the cutouts (called Cute Cuts) for each collection.



And the sticker sheets with 1/2 alphas and 1/2 labels and bits (called Alpha+Bits). They even include TWO sizes of alphabets on these sheets.



Stephanie also created one of the papers containing 1/2 borders and 1/2 title blocks (Borders 'n Blocks). BRILLIANT!



Each collection also has an ENTIRE SHEET of Journaling Stickers available (Blurbs). Can never have too many of those, don't you think?! :D



And, as always, each collection coordinates perfectly with the Bella Alpha stickers (LOVE this font!) and Bella Blooms.



Get a closer look at each collection by clicking on the links below.

Hello, Beautiful!
Lovey Dovey
Midterm
One Fall Day
Socialite
Sunny Happy Skies


Are you ready to see some projects?! :)

LOVEY DOVEY Collection








HELLO BEAUTIFUL! Collection






I'll be back tomorrow with more Bella Blvd. :D

See you then!
Jana

7 comments:

  1. I totally adore all of thier new lines and the layouts you have done are stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such AWESOME projects! LOVE all these happy colors and new lines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, their cha releases look amazing!! I adore both of the layouts you created with it, love the elephant!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SERIOUSLY?! you are AMAZING!! Just love what you did with this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these ranges!!! I had these ranges to work with too...LOVVVVE them!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! SUCH fabuloud papers and embellies, I hope I can find some of these!
    You work always is so wonderful! I just love looking at your pages and projects over and over

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...