Friday, June 25, 2010

Imaginisce Bday Bash Collection

Birthday season is about to settle upon our household. Camryn's birthday is next week and then the rest of my kids' birthdays are in August. Party time!!!

Imaginisce has come out with the CUTEST birthday collection I have ever seen. I literally giggled when I opened up everything in the new Bday Bash Collection . . . I mean, come on! Look at those adorable candles and banner ribbons! And the COLORS!!! If you know me, you know I have to use on practically every page I make . . . I LOVE that they paired chocolate brown with Primary colors in this collection. The result is fun, but not too childlike. I really think you could scrap any age, any person's birthday with this collection.

This collection makes me WANT to tackle the stacks of birthday photos I need to scrap! Hehehe!
Here are a few pages I have made with it so far. :)


Pony Party







Make a Wish





Cake




Have a great weekend!
Jana

10 comments:

  1. You did such an AMAZING job with this line, Jana! LOVE it all. Especially how you used the red circle paper. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!!!! You make me want everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet line and sweet LO's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! your layouts are just awesome! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layouts - you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how fun is this stuff! Those candles! You did an amazing job, as always, with this product!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this line! Your layouts are always awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this gorgeous birthday papers, I think this is my very favourite, I love whimsical layouts and these are just perfect, my friend Samantha Hauzer is on the DT also and just saw what amazing things she did with these also. You have a stunning style Jana.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jana!! JUST LOVE what you did with this line! LOVE how you cluster and layer it all! The fussy cutting on the candle paper and the gifts is pure genious!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...