Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So Happy!

The New Design Team at Noel Mignon was posted this past weekend and I'm happy to say that I will be returning!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!! I have been serving as DT Coordinator and will continue that position for the next 6 month term. YAY!!!



I can't tell you how excited I am to be working with these girls! What talented designers!!! Here are links to their blogs so you can check them out. :) And then be sure to follow their amazing work on the Noel Mignon Layout & Project blog beginning June 1st. :)

Amy Parker

Britt Lejeune

Candice Reszko

Diana Brodeur

Michele Kovack

Michelle Lanning

Virginia Tillery

I'm also excited that I was able to submit a layout for the Basic Sketch Column in the May Basic Grey Newsletter. You can see the sketch and the other versions by CLICKING HERE (I got this link from Kelly Goree's blog, hope that's okay! :) ). I used the Green at Heart Collection for this page.






Thanks for coming by!

15 comments:

  1. Wow...Congrats Jana!! Enjoy! You'll go a great job as usual!

    And that layout...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Jana!!! And that layout is amazing! Great color combos in those papers! Cute as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double congrats, Jana! You've been doing a fab job as DT Coordinator....there is always something amazing to see at Noel Mignon! And I love, love, love your BG layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jana Congrats!!! and your layout is amazing!!!
    Love what you created with those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it to their team again! You always do the best layouts, so this is so very well deserved. Your layout is totally stunning. I really love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yayyy congrats on making the dt again! :) I love her kits and love seeing what you create with them! :)
    The green at heart page is ahhhh mazing! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jana!!!! Well deserved!!!!

    Love that LO! All the details are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats. Love your layout, especially the kite and the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really awesome Jana. Your work is an inspiration to me. looking forward to all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, if only I could make pages like this! AMAZING! I'm working on it. Our work is always in progress right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Jana!!! Your BG page is a beauty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic on being DT co-ordinater!! I tried out, but didn't make it, would have loved to work with you!!
    This page is gorgeous in so many different ways. Just STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How Fabulous! Congratulations, Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea--what a great DT for NM!! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations :)

    Love that BG layout. It is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is amazing! love all the details

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...