Tuesday, January 5, 2010

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I just had to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to all of you for your well-wishes, your congratulatory comments, and your love & warm-fuzzies about making the PINK PAISLEE team! I am over-the-moon excited about it and it means so much to me to have my scrappy friends celebrate with me! :D :D :D

YOU ARE THE BEST!!! I can't even tell you how happy and excited I get reading your comments here on my blog, facebook and in my inbox. Mmmmwah! THANK YOU!!!! ;)

**********************************

On another note, Shimmerz has a sneak peek of a new product up on their blog . . . Vibez!!! To read more, visit the SHIMMERZ BLOG HERE. Can you feel the excitement?!!! :D :D :D

11 comments:

  1. I don't comment as often as I would like but I always read,and I was just as excited as you about your getting on the Pink Team! You will do them proud for sure.I check your blog first in the morning;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!! Love seeing your work! You add so much detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r 2 sweet! looking forward to seeing all your PP creations! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. can not wait to see what u create!!! congrats again! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jana! Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jana all the way from OZ!!!!!I LOVE your work and you inspireme with everything you do. You deserve all your DT positions!!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! The sneak peak has my interest ...tell me more lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jana huge congratulations sweetie!! They are lucky to have you! You create really stunning detailed pages. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is so inspiring, you will be an amazing addition to their team. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jana Your LO is stunningly beautiufl..fab photo`s...TFI
    (I dont know what I was thinking this week) lol..!!!
    Have a lovely Day :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy new year girly & awesome news!! super BIG congrats jana! your work is such an inspiration - i can't wait to see what you create for pink paislee!! smiles, m-

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...