Saturday, December 26, 2009

Noel Mignon Paper Doll Kit -- Available NOW!

Good Morning! I hope you had a beautiful holiday and are surviving the holiday aftermath . . . my basement is completely torn up right now. :)And the kids are having a BLAST!!!! ME?!! I plan on hitting some After Christmas Sales online today. WoooHOOOOOooOOO!

Do you know a good place to get dishes? I have a thing for collecting dinnerware and I always love to see if there are any good deals. :)

I'll get some pictures up for you soon, but I had to come let you know that the BRAND NEW Noel Mignon PAPER DOLL kit is now available and up for sale -- $49.99. I have a feeling this will be flying off the shelves QUICKLY!!! So snag one for yourself if you are interested. :)

Here are some pics of the kit and a page I created using it. :)





FULL CONTENTS of the kit are listed HERE. Go HERE to see more DT samples and closeups of the kit. :)




Happy Weekend!
Jana

8 comments:

Star Rork said...

Thats really pretty, the kit looks amazing!

Sara said...

wow! i cannot wait to check out this kit-your LO is stunning!

hope you had a great holiday :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Anabelle said...

LOVE the page, Jana. It's so sweet and pretty. I'm so excited that I scored a kit - my first NM one! Glad you had a great Christmas. We did, too.

Debbi Tehrani said...

What an awesome page! I bought this kit--my first one. I always admire your pages from these kits, but they always sell out before I see them.

About the dishes--I always find cool stuff at Home Goods for really good deals.

LG said...

This has been a busy Christmas season and I apologize for not being able to greet you last Christmas. But its better late than never right? Hihihi

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you had a wonderful time together. Thank you for always dropping by at my blog, for all your support and inspiration. Everything is very much appreciated.

Hugs & Kisses!
LG

aussiescrapper said...

What spectacular kits, wow and I love love what you have achieved with them. Just loving your blog.

chelemom said...

Love this LO!!! How did you achieve such a dreamy look to your photos?

Mara... said...

Beautiful layout, I love the soft colors!! That kit looks fantastic!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin