Saturday, December 26, 2009

Noel Mignon Paper Doll Kit -- Available NOW!

Good Morning! I hope you had a beautiful holiday and are surviving the holiday aftermath . . . my basement is completely torn up right now. :)And the kids are having a BLAST!!!! ME?!! I plan on hitting some After Christmas Sales online today. WoooHOOOOOooOOO!

Do you know a good place to get dishes? I have a thing for collecting dinnerware and I always love to see if there are any good deals. :)

I'll get some pictures up for you soon, but I had to come let you know that the BRAND NEW Noel Mignon PAPER DOLL kit is now available and up for sale -- $49.99. I have a feeling this will be flying off the shelves QUICKLY!!! So snag one for yourself if you are interested. :)

Here are some pics of the kit and a page I created using it. :)





FULL CONTENTS of the kit are listed HERE. Go HERE to see more DT samples and closeups of the kit. :)




Happy Weekend!
Jana

7 comments:

  1. Thats really pretty, the kit looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i cannot wait to check out this kit-your LO is stunning!

    hope you had a great holiday :)

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the page, Jana. It's so sweet and pretty. I'm so excited that I scored a kit - my first NM one! Glad you had a great Christmas. We did, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome page! I bought this kit--my first one. I always admire your pages from these kits, but they always sell out before I see them.

    About the dishes--I always find cool stuff at Home Goods for really good deals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What spectacular kits, wow and I love love what you have achieved with them. Just loving your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this LO!!! How did you achieve such a dreamy look to your photos?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, I love the soft colors!! That kit looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...