Thursday, October 15, 2009

Urban Anthology and A Little Shimmerz, too!

I've been doing a couple of projects with the Urban Anthology October kit (only 2 left!) and thought I would share them with you.

Handsome - This is the picture I took of Owen for his Baptism invitation. It was one of those moments where you look at your child in a new light and realize just how fast they are growing up on you.



I had fun playing with the transparencies from this kit on this one and love the subtle way they give homes to my title and journaling.

July - Yep! I'm still scratching away at my summer pages! :) These are pictures of us on our annual 4th of July picnic with my BIL & SIL and their family.



Give Thanks Door Hanger - Included in the kit is this really COOL shaped acrylic page by Prima. I wanted to do something special with it and decided it would be really fun to make a Thanksgiving Season door hanger for our back door. If you'd like the instructions to this project check out the Urban Anthology blog HERE.



I added Gold Glimmer Blingz by Shimmerz to the leaves and flowers. I love the way these paints make a simple paper embellishment into something SPECIAL like THAT!!! Fun stuff!



Well, that's all for now. But I'm still creating! Check back soon for more!

Hugs,
Jana

10 comments:

  1. You've been busy sweetie c",) Love everything as always. Very very inspiring. you are really good with what you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, these are precious! as always!!! i especially like all the stitching you did. and you did that kit good, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects, Jana! I especially love the door hanger. Just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you HAVE been busy!! Handsome is right, what a great photo! And how nice it is to see that I'm not the only one still scrapping two months ago! Thanks for the great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just fabulous, Jana! I love that door hanger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you layer! I've been reading your blog for a while and it always gives me a bug burst of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful Jana! Love what you've done with the kit!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...