Monday, September 28, 2009

Noel Mignon Core Curriculum Pages

I have a couple more pages to share with you today using the Noel Mignon Core Curriculum kit. :)

List Maker
- I'm a list maker . . . and I've recently discovered that my daughter is too! For the first day of school, my daughter had written out a darling list of things she didn't want to forget and things she needed to do to get ready. I found it sitting in her room after she had left for the day and swiped it to include on this page. Hehehehe! :)



On a recent trip to the dollar store, I was drawn to the wall full of kitchen towels. I decided to grab a few to play with on my pages. Here I used a section of one as a layer on my page, stitching it to hold it in place.



I ran another one through my die cut machine to create these cute layered flowers. I can't wait to make more! :)



Stream - My son and his buddies love to explore the stream next to our home. They love to dig for worms, catch bugs, build bridges and collect rocks. I just love how "down and dirty" they look in these pictures! LOL!



I didn't have the right letters left over on my sticker sheet to spell my title, so I dug through my stash and found some orphaned chipboard letters to fill in the empty spaces. :)




I again used a dollar store kitchen towel to create the star accents on this page. I also used the edge of one as a layer along the bottom of my photo grouping.



Thanks for coming by!
Jana

14 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Great use of the towel like that! I'm going to have to keep my eyes open at the dollar store! Love the pages!!

Vel said...

I love that you used dish towels. That's soooo something I would do. And it looks so fab too!

Aphra said...

Saw these at Noel Mignon, but I had to come check them out here as well. Can't get enough of those kitchen towels!!!

Kim said...

I will NEVER look at towels the same way again! I adore both your layouts. You just have that "make it look sooooo easy" style!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

laterg8r said...

what a great idea to use dish towels - soooo creative :D

i am a total list maker too - can't live without em :D

ahappyscramper said...

Oh Jana I can so relate. Both my DD and I are huge list makers and I have "pocketed" numerous lists I've found written by her and have scrapped a few. The latest one I found on her bathroom tap....listing what she needed to get ready for the Netball final that morning...so sweet:)

Charlene said...

That list is so darling!!!!! I just love your inspiration!!!

Teresa Loop said...

A list is a good, good thing! Plus it gets it all out of your head. I *love* the yellow dishtowel!! I think I had one like it in my cart a few weeks back and ended up putting it back because I could figure out what to do with it... humph.... LOL!

Judith said...

I am loving your LO's they are truly inspiring and the ideas are bouncing around in my head right now. What a treasure you found in that list. x

Chrispea said...

Beautiful pages. How fun to use the kitchen towels. I love how they turned out, especially the flowers.

Michelle Lanning said...

love how you used those towels Jana -- so creative girl!

redoaklines said...

gosh, i love your work! :)

hugs,
sarah.

TanishaRenee said...

OMG, what a creative way to use kitchen towels!!

LG said...

WOW!!!! I love the way you use your materials. So creative, makes your layout so unique. I ADORE YOU!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin