Sunday, August 23, 2009

August Scrapperie Kit

Hi Friends! Have you missed me?! Har, har, har! ;) After two birthday parties at our house last Saturday, we left for a week-long vacation to beautiful McCall, Idaho. It was W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!!! We went boating on the lake, slept in every morning (well, as much as you can with kids running around), and ate lots of food! Such a great getaway!



I have so many pictures to share with you, . . . and here I was all ready to download all of them from my camera . . . I go to use the card reader on my color printer and it won't recognize my card because it wants me to change an ink cartridge. Grrrrr! which . . . I won't be able to buy until Monday. :( Sooooo! You'll have to wait until then to hear more about my week. ;)

In the meantime, I have a bunch of projects to share with you.

While I was away, the Scrapperie August kits revealed. I worked with the Fruit Salad kit.

The thing I LOVE about Scrapperie kits is they are workhorses! There is so much paper in these kits that you could practically create an entire album from all the yummy coordinating paper. I decided this time around I would work on a bunch of pages for my niece's baby album. :) And I'm so happy I did!

Here are the pages I created, along with the matching sketches I created for the Scrapperie blog.

















And guess what else?! The Scrapperie September "Country Club" kit is up for Pre-Order! Here they are!

Country Club ESSENTIALS - $30



Country Club EXTRAS - $20



Country Club TRIMMINGS - $10



or pick it ALL up with the Country Club PIECE DE RESISTANCE - $57.50



Thanks for coming by!
Jana

4 comments:

  1. Small small world! OK, first I subscribe to your blog and love it when you post your goodies!

    Second, we are going to McCall this coming weekend! Never been... It's a 3.5 hour drive from our home... We have a boat reserved for Sat. to ski...(I looked at the weather and we might be a little chilly!)..

    I am so so so looking forward to seeing your pictures!!

    Any recommendations for dining and playing? If so... you can email me at: andisexton@cascadeaccess.com

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful lo's, great embelly clusters :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely fabulous! love em all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing! beautiful layouts and super fun sketches! and this kit looks to die for! thx for the fab inspo & have a great day! :) smiles, m-

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...