Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another Sketch by Me

Quick post today! :) (I mean Summer is halfway over! I gotta get out there and enjoy it! :) ) Here is the sketch and page I created for this week at Urban Anthology. I used the July "Grandma's Kitchen" kit and added my Shimmerz Spritz (Mudpie and Olive Branch on the background) and Shimmerz - Sunflower paint (flowers) .



Kevin and Cam have this game where they sit there and make funny faces back-and-forth at each other and then just laugh and laugh and laugh. So glad I caught it on film this time around! :)




Thanks for looking!
Jana

7 comments:

Teresa Loop said...

LOL! Great pictures. I do that with my kids, they must think I'm nuts!

What fun the shimmers look like, I'll have to give them a try.

Thanks for sharing!

Go enjoy summer guilt free.... =)

Stacey Michaud said...

Girlie, you rock! I am going to practice lifting you for a few weeks! Everything blows me away!

Aphra said...

Well, thank you very much, Miss Jana! Now I have to track down some Shimmerz. ;) Your pages have been exceptionally cute these days!

AbbieTorroll said...

aww just gorgeous!! now i need to get me some shimmerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gorgeous page and those pictures are UBER cute!

Teresa Loop said...

I have to say, I made a trip to a not so close scrapbook store (with 3 small kids in tow) to get some Shimmers... I got Opal, Sunflower, Carmel and Butter Cream. Can't wait to get scrappin!
=)

Linda Beeson said...

Your creation with those products is just plain cute! I wish I could see the effect from the Shimmerz paints better.

Jill Deiling said...

love your sketch and your layout, wow!!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin