Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Noel Mignon Friendship Challenge

I am so glad that my daughter found such a cute new friend here in our new neighborhood. I definitely had to use these pictures of the two of them for the current Noel Mignon Friendship Challenge! Everything here is from the juicy, Rise and Shine Kit.





When I have a lot of pictures like this, I like to use PhotoShop Elements to create an Album Page. It allows me to choose a border for the photos and then I just plug in the pictures I want to use. It crops them for me so they all look nice and neat. I only had 8 photos for the 9-photo template, so I cut out the center square, placed a piece of patterned paper behind it and then embellished it. I love how easy it was to put this page together.



I took Virginia Tillery's class on the message board last week and it was fantastic!!! The Design Workbook we created is definitely something I will go to again and again. Here is my Design Workbook I created using the past Noel Mignon Blue Skies kit.

I also have a couple of toots to share with you that involve pages I made using Noel Mignon Kits. :D :D :D

First, I got published in BHG Scrapbooks, Etc. magazine in the Hidden Journaling Article of the July 2009 issue. :D :D :D This is sooooo EXCITING for me!!! Here's a picture of the layout I created using the Lovely Day kit!



Second, I was published in the online magazine, ScrapStreet.com. The page I made for this one is using the Penny Arcade kit. You can see it HERE.

Thanks for letting me share and thanks for coming by!
Jana

8 comments:

  1. Jana, congrats on the pub, you are so huuuuuuuuuuuuugely talented, and so amazing, DT everywhere, so just a small while back when you were pub'ed in CK and you said it was your first pub, I totally and utterly couldn't believe it!!! You are so amazing at what you do, sigh... I wish I have 1/10th of your talent!!! anyway, enough gaga'ing over ya, you are probably throwing up now, lOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAY TO GO JANA!!!! I love your work and your deserve it!!!!! I love that life album.....is there a link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that layout!! Woo-hoo!! Congrats. Love your new LO & mini, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome Jana! Congrats! And Wow! I love ALL the LOs! No wonder you're getting picked up like crazy lately! HUGE congrats! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my mag and saw that layout!! Congrats. You are awesome. You are one busy girl with all these people after you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again, Jana! That is so awesome that your work is finally being published. Your work inspires me everytime I visit your blog.

    Thanks for sharing the photoshop tip too about the photo block. It would make completing that LO so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh...another big congrats girly...you so deserve to be published.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULTAIONS!! How awesome! Have the magazine, and loved the LO!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...