Thursday, May 28, 2009

Urban Anthology Sketch

Here is my latest sketch created for the Urban Anthology Sketch of the Week.



I used the May "An Enchanted Afternoon" kit (sold out) to create my sample page. It's been a long time since I've played with flowers, so I had fun layering and experimenting with the ones included in the kit! :)





Be sure to mark your calendar for June because Urban Anthology will be holding a month-long Birthday Celebration!!!



"Come join us in celebrating our FIRST birthday!
Join the challenges and games all month long...
win prizes, and the chance to be crowned our
Birthday Queen and have your work featured on our blog!"

The fun begins June 1, 2009...
and will end with a blog hop June 26-28.
Check out the Urban Anthology blog for all the details.

Hope to see you there! :D

5 comments:

  1. WOW Jana!! Love that LO!! webster's Pages are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun sketch jana & beautiful layout!! thx for the inspo! :) smiles, m-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana, this is fantabulous!!!!! Love the sketch and your layout is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous layout! I used your sketch:

    http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2009/06/magaritaville.html

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...