Monday, April 6, 2009

Been Scrappin' All Weekend!

I've been scrapping all weekend with the delicious BackPorch Memories April Kits! Unfortunately, this month is my turn to do the 2-page Sketches for the Member Layouts, so I can't show you the completed pages. BUT! I can show you some detail shots. :) LOL!

So for what it's worth, here are the April BackPorch Kits and the detail shots of the six 2-page layouts I created with them! ;)

APRIL SOLO featuring We R Memory Keepers Tiffany Line - $24



APRIL MEDLEY featuring Jenni Bowlin, Pink Paislee and Bo Bunny - $24



April Stamps - $13.95



There are also a few of my Mini Book kits left! :)




And my detail shots!












Okay, that's kind of unfair, so here is a card I made this weekend for the Urban Anthology Contest. It was kind of stormy out when I took this picture, so I apologize for the poor lighting.




And if you are a card-making fool, come join us over at Scrapperie! All month long we are having a Snail Mail Soiree! What's a Snail Mail Soiree?! Well, we are posting card challenges and games all month . . . yes! There will be prizes. Come over and check it out!

Photobucket

See ya soon! ;)
Jana

15 comments:

erin said...

holy bananas, you've been busy!
what beautiful sneak peeks:)
i got to scrap friday night and some tonight:)
been having fun with mls assignments.
have a wonderful week!

Amber said...

I can tell from the sneak peeks that these pages will be lovely. And your card is too cute!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

you are on FIRE!! lovin' the sneaks!

Scrapper Mom said...

Looks like a great kit from BPM, can't wait to see some 2-page layouts from you...how fun! Also, that is a great card! I always seem to struggle w/ cards b/c they aren't really my favorite thing to make.

Nathalie said...

WOW!!! Your sneaks look AWESOME! and I thought you said you weren't much of a card maker, are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock and I can't wait to see the full reveal! ;)

Teresa Loop said...

Tasty little sneaks there! I signed up for Back Porch autoship and I told Paula to just send me what kit she sends you! =)

Looking forward to seeing them in real life!

Charlene said...

WOW !! Youve been a busy girl!! Beautiful!! All of it....even the teases!!! I love their stamps!!

chelemom said...

You always have such beautiful pages....can't wait to see the whole thing! Love your card too!!! GORGEOUS!

Mary Patterson-Ezzell said...

jana - this peek is such a tease! these bpm april kits look so delish (gonna have to go & order me ome super soon) i can only imagine what your layouts look like up close & personal. and omg this card is so totally amazing - lovin it. thx so much for the awesome inspo & have a great day! :) hugs, m-

Lynette said...

I love the Tiffany line....you amaze me with all your detailed cut out embellishments...gorgeousness!

Aphra said...

I'm dying to see all these 2-pagers! I just love to scrap that way, but I run out of new ideas. The sneaks are amazing.

Tami said...

OOOh MY!! You'll have to send me photos of those two-pagers!! I'd love to see the AMAZING work you did with my sketches. You so rock!! ;^)

Lynette said...

Any chance of me laying eyes on your sketches for the Tiffany line? Pretty please:)

Lynette said...

Any chance of seeing your sketches for the Tiffany line? Pretty please:)

Jana Eubank said...

Lynette, you are so sweet to ask! :) Actually, I didn't create the sketches, I just made samples of them. The sketches were made by Tami Floyd from the BPM team. She creates them every month as an exclusive perk for the subscribers. :) So, unfortunately, I have to keep my pages private. :( But, you can visit Tami's blog and get some great inspiration, . . . I just ADORE her style. You can find her at: http://tfloyd983003.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin