Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rising Star

Thank you, Nancy! for this totally cute award! :D I haven't seen this one yet! I love that fancy lady walking her little dog with sunglasses! LOL! THANK YOU!!!

The rules are to List 5 addictions and List 5 of your favorite bloggers.
So here ya go!

My 5 Addictions:

1) Peach Fresca
2) Chocolate
3) Internet
4) Buttons
5) Acrylic Stamps

And now my Five "Must-Visit-Every-Week" bloggers! And I know none of these people will even know who I am (LOL!), but I'm going to pass it on to them anyway! :D

1) Stephanie Howell
2) Sherelle Christensen
3) Sarah Jane Dawsett
4) Janine (Aline) Langer
5) Keisha Campbell

Today I have a layout for you using a recent sketch by Allison Cope of So Sketchy!


Supplies: I used the December BackPorch Medley kit featuring these fun Dream Street Papers. The orange check is Sassafras Lass. The rubon letters are by Cosmo Cricket. The chipboard letters are K & Co. The brown trim is unknown . . . I think it came in a Scarlet Lime kit.

I'll be back with another one tomorrow!

C-ya!

Jana

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Great layout!!

Anne Alley said...

Beautiful layout, I love the star! And your list is fabulous, all worthy of being a top five in a favorites list :)

Lynette said...

Lovely layout Jana. I am going to check out your top five must visit blogs!

scrappyfairy said...

AWWWWWWW thanks for the award!!
I always read your blog. Your work still totally amazes me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

stephanie howell said...

thank you sweetie!
of COURSE i know who you are, crazy.
love visiting your blog, it's so lush and inspiring.
xo

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin