Monday, September 8, 2008

Are you in the mood for some fun challenges?

Noel Mignon has a new challenge posted today to get you going on your school-related photos!
CHECK IT OUT HERE!



She also lists a fun link where you can go and Yearbook Yourself. Check me out! LOL! Some of these are past when I actually graduated (1993), but they were too fun not to try!

1960

1966

1968

1974

1994

1996


Gettin Sketchy has a new sketch posted for the month of September. It has a very freeform feel to it, which got me all in a playful mood! Here is my take on it! Can you tell I was in an eyelet-setting mood! LOL!
Finally, you MUST check out the incredible inspiration going on month-to-month at Colorstory Challenge. Kim has a STUNNING mini book posted using the inspiration for the month.
GO HERE TO CHECK OUT COLORSTORY 8!!!

Have fun scrapping!
Jana

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Thank you Jana, for always inspiring us to scrap!

Koko Reena said...

Jana, I love your blog!! I know I'm a scrapbook tard but it's so fun to see how talented you are!! I LOVE the yearbook thing! I did it too and laughed my head off! Maybe a calendar page if we all do it? Love ya!

- Brenda - said...

OMGosh - I love those pictures!!! They are a hoot :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin