Monday, August 11, 2008

BackPorch Memories August

Today has been one of those days where you wake up one minute . . . blink . . . and then the day is over.

The cabinets are in the process of having the final touches added to them over at the house (I took a bunch of pictures that I will post tomorrow or the next day). When we saw the kitchen go in, we decided that we needed to change the color of the granite that we had picked. We had planned on going to pick it out this morning. Five minutes after we started browsing the showroom we received a call from our realtor that she had a family that wanted to tour our home in two hours. YIKES!

We rushed home and did a "Panic Clean" (as I like to call it due to my frame of mind in this situation). We made it in time and vacated the house. Whew!

When we got home I had some DT work to catch up on, and now . . . it's time to go to bed. And then we'll begin it all again tomorrow! LOL! This time I hope we'll get more time to look at the slabs! :D

**************************

On a scrappy note . . . I am soooo in love with the BackPorch Memory kits and stamps this month! The August Medley kit (the one I designed with this month) is full of all kinds of mix-and-match fun!
August Medley Kit

August Solo Kit

August Add-On Stamps (Delish!)

And here are my projects using the Medley Kit.

My Favorite Things About You

Nature Walk?

A Sister Is A Lifelong Friend

Easter Morning 2007



I'll be back tomorrow with more! But for now I'm off to bed! Nighty-night! ;)
Jana

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jana I can't wait to see your house! And as always love looking at all the eyecandy you have going on here beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layouts are stunning...as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the About You layout! I have a photo of DD that I've been wanting to scrap and your layout just gave me the inspiration I needed. Thanks! Good luck with the house selling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, beautiful layouts jana - i can not wait to get my medley kit and play with all of these yummy goodies. thx for the inspo girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jana! Your layouts are so inspiring. I just want to run home from work right now and dive into a layout! Beautiful job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You create wonderful pieces! Love all the layering and what you can do with embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...