I've been tagged three times in the last week or so and I have been really bad about keeping it going. :( Sorry, to all my cute friends who keep tagging me. I'll try and make up for it and do all my tagging duties together here on this one post. :)
Soooooo, if you're into reading random things about random people, read on! Heeheee! If not, . . . well, I'll see you next time! ;)
Tag #1 from Jamie
Visit Jamie's Blog HERE
Jamie is such a sweet gal that I know through Willow Traders. A message board all about kits!!!! Kits!!!! and More kits!!!! I love the thought-provoking threads Jamie starts over there and I'm flattered she would tag me! Thanks, Jamie!
What was I doing Ten Years Ago?...
1998: I was 8 months pregnant with my first child. Totally afraid of having to face childbirth. :D
Five Things On Today's "To Do" List ...
1) Do some weeding in the yard
2) Have shower
3) Hit Dollar Tree and find baskets for Maryn's birthday party
5) Drive over to the new house and check things out.
I'm addicted to:
Chocolate, scrapbooking, the internet
Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Make sure my kids' futures were set up. Take my family to amazing places all over the world. Buy sheets/quilts/dishes for every holiday and season . . . just like in the Pottery Barn catalogs! :) Buy fun things for random people just to make them happy, just like in that one commercial. (You'd think I'd remember who did it! Sheesh!)
Places I have lived:
Bountiful, Utah and North Salt Lake, Utah (Yep, a pretty sheltered life here. LOL!)
Tag #2 from Jenn
Visit Jenn's Blog HERE
Jenn and I worked together at Sugardumplin' Jenn is the kind of person who is your immediate friend. She makes you feel like you've known each other forever! I LOVE that about her! She is so much fun to chatmail with! I hope we get to meet in person someday!
1. Ten Years Ago... (see above) 8 months pregnant and trying to stay off my swollen feet. :D
2. 5 things on today (tomorrow's ) to do list... (Hmmmm. I'll do tomorrow's checklist for this one)
1) Email Allison
2) Clean the house YET AGAIN for another showing (PLEEEEEEEASE, whoever you are, will you please buy my house so I can stop cleaning it every other day? Pretty please! :) )
3) Figure out something to do to keep the kids from being inside my clean house and somewhere to go during the showing
4) Scrap! :)
5) Take some pictures of the progress at the new house
3. Snacks I enjoy (at the moment)...
Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies, Burger King French Fries, Captain Crunch
(okay, these are the things I was snacking on last week, now I feel guilty and I'm trying to diet this week . . . WISHING I could keep snacking on those things) *blush, blush*
4. Places I've lived...
North Salt Lake, Utah
(Technically these were the same zip code until like 10 years ago, so basically, I've lived in the same town my entire life. LOL!)
Tag #3 from Michelle
Visit Michelle's blog HERE
Michelle and I have worked together on several design teams and can I just say HER WORK IS AMAZING!!! I love checking out her blog . . . I have her link listed on the left of my blog, so feel free to go visit her anytime. Everything she does is so fun, bright, and full of life. I'm THRILLED that whe would even think to give little ol' me a "Billiante Webblog Award"!!!
Who gets the “Brilliante Webblog Award“?
Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.
Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.
So now I get to pass the torch to a few of my bloggin' friends! YAY!