Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Good Doorbell Day!

So the new house is nearing to an end . . . but not the end-end. LOL! It's starting to wear me out that I never see Kevin. He leaves our house at 7:00 a.m. to go over to the lot, works until 2:30 p.m. dealing with problems and coordinating contractors. He then comes home and showers for his "real" job. He's leaves for work at 3:00 p.m. and doesn't get home until 11:00 at night. He is able to come home for a "dinner break" from 7:15 to 9:00 p.m. but that usually is spent driving over to the house and making sure it is locked up for the night or going over house decisions. Not really quality, hang-out time.

I'm missing him. I know it's lame, because I mean, heck, he's building us our dream house. But with the kids home for the summer, I just miss having another adult to talk to. I get tired of being the one in charge . . . the disciplinarian.

I've been trying to be really GOOD and not complain. And then today these arrive at our door.





Is he the sweetest or WHAT?!!! He also sent a smaller bouquet to the kids . . . just to tell us he misses us and to hang in there . . . we're almost there. I tell ya, it was nice to have a little pick me up to get us through this last month or so. :D

Guess what else arrived on my doorstep today?



The INCREDIBLE August kit from Sweet Pea Scraps. I LOVE this kit! Mmmmm! Can't wait to play with it tonight after the kiddos are asleep! WOOHOOOOO!

For additional pictures CLICK HERE. To order this baby before it sells out CLICK HERE.

Later Gators!
Jana

8 comments:

  1. how very sweet Jana -- I still don't know how you can manage to get scrapping time in with all your kiddos! Kuddos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a sweetheart he is! Beautiful arrangement. I'm diggin that kit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet of your hubby!! That kits looks very fun can't wait to see all that you create with it~

    Take care,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful flowers and to send the children flowers too! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...what a bouquet!! And that kit looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww that is sooo sweet!!!!and i second what Michelle L said...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! What beautiful flowers. I can't wait to see what you do with the SPS kit. Your work is always amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute hubby you have...that is so sweet of him!!! Have fun with yet another awesome kit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...