Wednesday, July 23, 2008

August Sweet Pea Scraps = YUMMMMM!!!

Whew! The Realtor's Tour Open House is DONE! Here's hoping it gives us some leads and we can get this baby sold! :D

We decided to take the kids to a local hotel so we wouldn't have to wake them up ultra-early/try to keep the house pristine/vacuum last minute/etc. The kids had a blast swimming and running in between our two connected rooms, but I don't think we'll be doing that again. Camryn wouldn't sleep, . . . it was all too fascinating! LOL! BUT, she did sleep more than I did. Four hours. That's alright. I do it in the name of scrapbooking all the time. Hehehe!

Tomorrow is July 24th which is Utah's Statehood celebration. Our town has a big parade/fireworks/carnival tonight, and then in the morning we watch the Days of '47 parade in Salt Lake on TV and then head off to the carnival again. Should be fun! I just hope I get a second wind and can make it through it all! LOL!

On the scrappy-front, I have some new layouts to post. These are my projects for the August Sweet Pea Scraps kit. Normally I would post these at the end of the month, but you are in luck! I am focused on trying to get all my projects done as soon as I get the kits so I am ahead of the game . . . you know, since I'll be packing boxes soon! ;)

The August kit features papers by Sassafras Lass and October Afternoon . . . OKAY! Like two of my FAVORITES!!! I had a blast working this kit down to the bones! So many fun doodads to play with, too!

















I'll be back with more tomorrow!
See you then!
Jana

7 comments:

noelmignon said...

Great stuff Jana! I LOVE the little felt speech bubble you made!! :) Have fun tomorrow!

Trish said...

All these amazing layouts with all you have going on--you deserve an award of some sort girl! Beautiful layouts--love all the felt!

Laina Lamb said...

i agree. you work is beautiful.

Jenn said...

Love these girl ! I am TOTALLY going to borrow the "One Derful" , love it ! You have been a busy girl ! We will catch up more soon, cant wait to see the rest of your creations :)

TTYS !
Hugs,
jenn :)

Jenni said...

OMG---SO CUTE!!! Seriously, you amaze me every month with all your stuff!!! I hear ya about hotels...getting little ones to go to sleep is next to impossible!

Nicole said...

Just Beautiful Jana! Love them all!

Jana Eubank said...

I wish I could take credit for those fabulous speech bubbles, but I can't! They are included in the kit! Aren't they adorable? :D

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin