Sunday, June 1, 2008

Toot! and June Sweet Pea Scraps

WOOOOHOOOOOO! Check it out! Yep! I've been invited to be the Trunk Designer of the Month for June at Paper Trunk! I am so stinkin' excited! I KNOW! Awesome, huh?! :D :D :D Thanks for letting me share! ;)

***************************************

June's Sweet Pea Scraps kit features some really fun bright papers by Chatterbox and GCD studios . . . Perfect for summer vacation photos! I was able to get a lot of my vacation photos scrapped using this kit, as well as Easter, too! What do you know? Check out my projects below.

Kevin and I in Puerto Vallarta enjoying a zip-line Canopy Tour in the trees! So fun! I love the way the clear buttons add just a little bit of sparkle and dimension here-and-there on this layout.
I hadn't scrapped these photos from Easter yet, because the dark background was perplexing me. When I saw the colors in this kit, I knew a bit of the Chatterbox striped paper would tie everything in together. I LOVE the way it turned out!
Have you tried these Heidi Swapp felt flowers yet? So dang fun! I loved them so much, I had to go and order them in every color! LOL!


When I saw this big polka-dot paper by GCD studios, I immediately remembered these lunch photos of my girls eating their macaroni on our polka-dot placemats. I added the big buttons from my stash.

I decided to take the container that the Heidi Swapp felt flowers come in and alter it into a treat container. So quick & easy . . . and, I think, pretty dang cute! :) Too bad those M&M's didn't stay in there that long. Mmmmmm! ;)


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! XOXOXOX

9 comments:

noelmignon said...

oh my gosh...your candy box is so clever! I just threw away about 6 of those....dangit! Oh well, I'm sure there will be more to come!

Danielle said...

Beautiful layouts Jana!!!!! CONGRATS on your big news!!! I know that you will seriously ROCK the PT papers!!!! :)

Haley said...

These are all so great! Your work is gorgeous! Lately I have been inspired by your layouts in the CA gallery.

I did one called "Garden" that turned out especially well! :-)

I would love to know what you think of it!

Lan said...

These are smokin HOT!!! Love the candy box!

Congrats on your news.

Mary said...

WooHoo!! Congrats Jana!! I love EVERYTHING you do... and these are just awesome! Love the container too!

ALLY said...

Gorgeous job Jana! Love all the layers and details!

paul profitt said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
my website
www.papercraft-ideas.com

Nicole said...

Congrats on TDOM!

Jenn said...

You totally did wonderful things with this kit ! You never cease to amaze my darling ! I agree, your candy box is awesome ! Hope everything is going well with the new house ! When do you move ?
Jenn :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin