Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sketch This 54

The house is quiet . . . which is kind of a rare thing now that the kids are home for the summer. The kids are outside playing in the sprinklers. My scrappy self tells me that I should be out taking pictures of them, but all I want to do is chill, read some scrappy mags, and have the house to myself for a minute. Aren't I terrible?!!! :)

I thought I would hop on the computer and share with you my latest layout for Sketch This #54. Have I told you how much I LOVE Janelle's sketches! They rock! I'm so happy to be designing for her blog. It keeps my creative juices flowing week in and week out. LOVE IT!



I did this one using the Noel Mignon Cotton Candy Kit (YIKES! Only 4 left!). Gotta love those acrylic birdies! Camryn has a love affair with crocs lately. Before I bought her a bunch for herself, she would hit the family shoe shelf in the garage each morning and pirate a couple off of her big sister. I love that in this picture she is wearing two colors! LOL! I honestly think our dog, Kiki chewed up the other companion to each of them, so now this is a new matching "set". :) Camryn doesn't care! She just likes that she can put them on and off by herself. She even wears them to nap in. LOL! I gotta get a picture of her snoozing with them on sometime. She's such a hoot!

I hope you are enjoying your summer so far! "See" you again soon! ;)

13 comments:

noelmignon said...

Wow...this is sooo pretty! I think this is perfect!

Marcee said...

Your LO's always give me such a happy, comforting feeling. They really draw you in-it's amazing.

Danielle said...

What an adorable layout! Heehee, love how she wears her crocs!

bruinbr said...

such a cute lo! love the little acrylic birdie!

Jenn said...

Love this ! I will have to check out Janelles site, Kim mentions it alot too on her blog :)
You totally rocked this sketch AND the fabulous kit by Noel , she always outdoes herself ! Im loving the Getaway kit, i may have to splurge , i must ponder, i buy way tooooooo much, like way !!
Hope you are also enjoying your summer so far, me not so much today, very cranky kid with ear infections, not good ! Medicine, yucky !
HUGS !
Jenn :)

Paper and Petals said...

this is so pretty! I just love all the layering of papers/ribbons etc. and the colors are so fresh and springy and so perfect for your adorable picture!

Lindsey said...

Hey Jana! Thought I'd stop by from BPM - your work is just beautiful! Bookmarking Janelle's sketch site - love those, too!
~Lindsey

Mary said...

Love, love, love this layout! It just POPS!!!! I haven't been blogging in a while, so it was nice to visit your page and see all the beautiful work you've been doing lately!

Michelle Lanning said...

just adorable@

chelemom said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the sweet yummy colors!

Michelle said...

beautiful layout - love the mismatched crocs - maybe she will start a new trend : )

Julia said...

Such a cute layouts Jana. And funny as my dd has taken to wearing two different colors too..and also with her Old Navy flips. She says it's the new thing to do!LOL

- Brenda - said...

I LOVE these colors - beautiful pages!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin