Saturday, February 2, 2008

PreTeen Bands :)

Okay, I am gonna admit it. I LOVE the Naked Brothers Band! LOL! My nine-year-old daughter got their CD this week and I can't stop listening to it! Too bad I couldn't find any of the songs I like for my playlist. SIGH. Maybe someday! :)

Last night my daughter and I went to the Hannah Montana movie for her friends birthday party. I got to tag along because her friend's mom is my best friend from high school. The girls had fun rockin' out and Charity and I had fun giggling and reminiscing about the 80's style that Miley Cyrus and her concert crew were dressed in. Seriously! I can handle the girls clothes, they're pretty cute. But the boys in their tight jeans, skinny ties and fluffy hairdos were cracking me up! I felt like I was 14 years old again! :)

Well, I have some sad news. Sugardumplin' has decided to discontinue their kits. There will be a Sugardumplin online store, but February is the last month Clara will be doing kits. I am going to completely miss working with her awesome kits, but I respect her decision in wanting to spend more time with her family.

Gosh! This is the second kit I've been a DT member for that has discontinued their kits in the last six months. I pray that I'm not the bad omen! LOL!

Here are the projects I did with the February Sugardumplin kit featuring Webster's Pages paper. Okay, if you haven't played with this paper yet, YOU HAVE GOT TO GET THIS KIT! I couldn't keep my hands off the thing! LOVE, love, LOVE that Webster's! Gorgeous stuff!

I don't know why, but when we got our puppy last may, she decided that I WAS THE ONE. If you are a pet owner, you know what I mean. Kiki follows me around everywhere. I don't even feed her, my husband does. I have to say I am secretly flattered that she loves me so much, and I wanted to create a layout about it! ;)

When my kids each turned one year, I had their portraits taken. I have their portraits hanging together in our upstairs hallway. It brings a smile to my face every time I see them. These are some cute candid shots from Owen's sitting that I hadn't yet scrapped. Man, I miss his little fuzzy baby hair. :)




Have a great weekend!
Jana

4 comments:

  1. You and me both Jana - Love the NBB, I have "Banana Smoothie" going through me head right now. We saw they Miley/Hannah movie today - don't you love the 3D "raybans" they gave out - too cute.

    Love your projects - amazing as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Owen looks so grown up, I'd never know those were his one year portraits! We're having Ari's done today... I know, I'm late but it's better late than never!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say WOW! Will you please come out with a book or something so I can scraplift ALL your pages??? I just love everything you do, Jana! Matter of fact, I saved some of my Feb. kit just to go back and lift one of your LOs (I can't remember the name, but it had all the handcut flowers on it). Love your work---so you'd better not be a bad omen for CA---I'll come and get you! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creations as always Jana! So sorry to hear about your kit club! It's happened to me in the last 3 months too! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...