Saturday, September 29, 2007

Early Morning Scrapping!



Are you like this? If something wakes me up in the middle of the night, no matter how tired I am, or how hard I try, there is no way I'm going back to sleep!


Kevin is a saint, because he knows this about me, and if one of the kids comes in to see us in the middle of the night he always takes care of them so I can get a good night's rest . . . ahhhh! I love that man!


So, . . . this little trait of mine, combined with my scrapbooking gene isn't always the best combination. I mean, if I have an idea pop into my head during the night, I can't wait until morning . . . I've gotta get up and go put it on paper! :)


This morning was one of those times . . . and so . . . I have two more layouts for you today, born this morning at approximately 5 am! ;)
(Can you tell I was in a "circle" mood?! LOL!) See ya!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh...these are awesome!! 5 am?? Oh my goodness! See, I'm the opposite, I'll stay up until 12, but I can't get up before 7...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im like your friend Noel, lol, i will stay up late and scrap the night away ! lol .... WOW i love these LO's Jana ! Im into the cirlces too, im signing up for TLC so i can get all their cool circle die cuts, what do you cut yours with ? TTYS chicky ! Great work !
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous!!!
    I am like you when the muse hits I have to go & work with it. I often have ideas that wake me up.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo wow ! I wish I could be so creative at 5AM!! lol!! I'm a night owl scrapper. After my kids go to bed I get a renewed energy and actually lose track of time! I;ve been known to go to bed after 3AM not even realizing it was after 11pm!! LOL
    AWESOME layouts! Very inspiring. I love your style!
    ~Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love theme! I suffer from the same issue, I get an idea in a dream and I have to do it right then and there. Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them Jana! And the circles too - what a great DH that will make sure you stay asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love teh circles Jana, %am on teh other hand is NOT for me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to My New Blog

Just wanted to pop in here to let you know that you can now SUBSCRIBE to my new blog by clicking on the link below. Subscribe in a reader ...